Senior Accountant - MA
A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting into this very rewarding Senior Accountant role. Our client, a leading computer software company, is looking to hire someone who can bring added value to the team. If you’re dedicated, energetic and detail-oriented, this could be the perfect role for you. Responsibilities include:
1) Administer accounting and bookkeeping for the company
2) Supervise certain administrative aspects of the company operations
3) Supervise company file keeping
4) Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
5) Facilitate intragroup financial processes and consolidated financial reporting
6) Develop accounting policies and practices for the company
7) Participate in development and maintenance of corporate chart of accounts, accounting and reporting policies
8) Facilitate and manage workflows related to company, including defining functions, roles, steps, setting up reminders, etc.
9) Document business transactions by entering accounting entries
10) Perform monthly review and closing of the books and reconcile discrepancies
11) Prepare monthly data snapshots for consolidated financial reporting
12) Ensure that financial records of the companies are substantiated by the required documents
13) Maintain online registrations and profiles of the company with IRS, DoRs of states, DUIs of states, registered agents, etc.
14) Maintain a repository of company records and filings
15) Communicate with the payroll processing company to supply information needed for payroll
16) Contribute in the development and maintenance of company employee benefits plan
1) A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the computer software industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in accounting
If you are qualified and this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply; we want to hear from you!
SoftwareSalesJobs is a resume database & job posting service designed specifically to help software companies find and hire experienced software sales people at a fraction of the costs associated with recruiting agencies.
Accounting & Payroll Software
Vertical Markets: Computer Software
Hunter or Farmer Required?: - n/a -
Travel Tolerance: None / Little - 1 week per month or less
Relocation Available?: No
Annual Quota: - n/a - Base Salary: - n/a -
Total Compensation (OTE): - n/a -
Stocks/Options Offered?: No
Compensation Comments: Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience