National Sales and Business Development Specialist
ALCiE Integrated Solutions (AIS) is a developer and implementer of business software and ERP solutions, helping companies to grow their business using software applications that are designed to automate business functions and provide critical, real-time information to run their operations more efficiently and profitably.
AIS software solutions comprise more than 12 general business applications, including premiere Enterprise Payroll Suite and Procurement Management Suite, based on 24 application modules (Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable, etc.).
AIS also provides industry-specific premium business solutions for the Log and Lumber sectors of the Forestry industry.
In order to gain an increased share in its target market, AIS is recruiting for the following position:
- National Sales and Business Development Specialist
In this role:
- You will be primarily responsible for sales of ALCiE business software solutions, as well as industry networking and product promotion.
- You will identify and qualify leads and sales opportunities, understand customer needs, and present the benefits of the appropriate ALCiE solution.
- You will execute the strategy, negotiation and closing of sales, all with the help of the AIS support team.
- You will manage and forecast sales activity, and report such activity to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- You will create and maintain solid industry and partner relations that leverage your business development strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a successful history of new software business sales and a track record of overachievement against revenue and gross profit targets.
- Is ambitious, a self-starter, can work independently, and has a "can do" attitude.
- Is an effective communicator, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and has the persistence to get through to decision makers at any level.
- Has a thorough understanding of solution selling methodologies, previous experience in software sales, and a network of customer relationships in various industries.
- Possesses strong business skills and understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Has a good knowledge of business solutions.
- Possesses good PC technical skills.
ALCIE Integrated Solutions (AIS) is the owner and developer of the unified family of ALCIE business applications software. AIS’s mission is to create and deliver best-fit, cost-effective and scalable solutions to meet the business requirements of growth-oriented enterprises. ALCIE has been developed, installed and supported as off-the-shelf and custom business applications for nearly 30 years. ALCIE business applications software distinguishes itself as an affordable, truly integrated and scalable option for a variety of industries and sectors. ALCIE applications are built on robust and dependable Oracle technology.
Accounting & Payroll Software, Vertical Specific Solutions
Hunter or Farmer Required?: Hunter
Travel Tolerance: None / Little - 1 week per month or less
Relocation Available?: No
Annual Quota: - n/a - Base Salary: Open
Total Compensation (OTE): Open
Stocks/Options Offered?: No
Compensation Comments: This is a commission-based position with percentages that are multiples of the standard/typical sales commissions in the software industry. The commission compensation is uncapped.