Channel Software Sales Director
• Market, recruit, train, and manage channel partners to grow DiCentral’s Channel business.
• Travel to and meet with partners/potential partners to further DiCentral relationships and gain business.
• Provide reports as required regarding channel partners and performance metrics.
• Maintain assigned partnership and alliance-specific knowledge to help further DiCentral’s strategies.
• Present a professional and positive image of DiCentral.
• Work on projects as assigned by supervisor.
This person will also be responsible for working with internal technical resources to resolve issues with channel partner.
Education and Skills Requirements:
*EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX IS WANTED
• Possess excellent consultative sales and outstanding relationship-building skills.
• Have experience in channel sales development and management.
• Have experience with supply chain management.
• Experience with major ERP and/or accounting software (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Great Plains, QuickBooks, MAS 90/200, and Peachtree) will be considered an advantage.
• Experience working with marketing, customer support, and product management teams.
• Must be strong in written and verbal communication as well as possess superior relationship building skills.
• Must have demonstrated experience with standard technology concepts, practices and procedures.
• Must have demonstrated experience in communicating business and technical information both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
It's an exciting time in the EDI / B2B supply chain integration and automation industry, and DiCentral is proud to be at the forefront of new technologies. As the need for faster and more automated supply chains increases so does our business. Our industry leadership provides the assurance that we understand your EDI and B2B integration challenges; demonstrating our ability to help optimize the supply chain for both buyer and supplier. Why work with our group DiCentral has a small company feel with a big footprint. With over 6,500 customers, 10 offices around the globe, integration to many different ERP’s (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, SAP Business One, SAP By Design, Acumatica, Netsuite, and many others, you have all the ammunition you need to execute your sales and partnership activities. As a channel sales person you will also see the value in DiCentral being recognized for winning the Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service. We Offer • Energetic working environment • Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – DiCentral employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement. • Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + commission for achieving quotas. Plus, we offer a competitive health plan, and 401k match.
Customer Relationship Management / Sales Force Automation, Database & File Management Software, Enterprise Application Integration / B2B Integration, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Materials Resource Planning (MRP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) / Demand Chain Management
Vertical Markets: Computer Software
Hunter or Farmer Required?: Hunter
Travel Tolerance: Moderate - 2 weeks per month
Relocation Available?: No
Annual Quota: - n/a - Base Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Total Compensation (OTE): Open
Stocks/Options Offered?: No
Compensation Comments: - n/a -