Business Development Manager - Mount Arlington, NJ
STORIS is a New Jersey based industry leading ERP software and service provider that focuses on home furnishings retailers. We are seeking highly motivated, creative and results focused individuals to join our New Business Development Team. Additional information about STORIS can be found at www.storis.com .
The ideal candidates are passionate, intelligent, creative and able to learn quickly, with a demonstrable strong work ethic. Candidates should have a track record of successful selling at the C level and possess advanced professional sales skills. An understanding of big ticket retail business operational workflows and past sales experience selling software and, or, technology solutions are preferable.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Learning the details of STORIS’ products and services
- Hunting new business in the Enterprise Account segment
- Demonstrating STORIS’ ERP capabilities
- Engage with marketing leads to promote STORIS’ ERP Solution to Big Ticket Retailers
- Convert leads into customers via consultative selling
- Acquire new clients by presenting the STORIS’ credentials, demonstrating STORIS’ solutions, building effective ROIs and developing value based proposals
- Understanding of the Home Furnishings retail market preferred
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with technology products, ideally with similar ERP software
- Ability to present and speak with upper management and business owners.
- Understanding of financial accounting and information systems is strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral (including group presentations/sales presentations).
- Ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and to consistently meet or exceed sales goal.
- Ability to manage a long, complex sales cycle in the technology arena.
- Strong time management skills.
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude!
- A strong desire to win, yet having the utmost of integrity during the sales process.
- Ability to qualify and close complex and technical sales opportunities.
- High level of initiative to contribute ideas while working in a team environment
- BS/BA required
STORIS provides a competitive compensation plan including base salary plus commissions, benefits, an outstanding work environment and the opportunity to grow with a company that is a leader in its industry.
For 25 years, STORIS has been providing retailers in the home furnishings industry with software solutions to enhance their business’s performance and maximize new growth opportunities. As the industry continues to evolve and reinvent itself, retailers search for new and different ways to achieve their business goals. Our STORIS retail furniture software is designed to provide fully integrated, cross-channel retail solutions for Furniture, Bedding, Appliance and Electronics stores. We help Small, Midmarket, and Enterprise retailers implement strategies, refine procedures, and expand the opportunity to optimize growth.
Enterprise Application Integration / B2B Integration
Vertical Markets: Retail
Hunter or Farmer Required?: Hunter
Travel Tolerance: None / Little - 1 week per month or less
Relocation Available?: No
Annual Quota: - n/a - Base Salary: - n/a -
Total Compensation (OTE): - n/a -
Stocks/Options Offered?: No
Compensation Comments: base salary, commission, bonus based on experience